Restore The Lost Shine Of Your Stone: Hire Our Stone Scratch Removal Experts
Here at Tims Tile Cleaning Canberra, our team for Stone Scratch Removal Canberra can recover your stone to its lovely, untainted original state when your priceless surfaces become scratched. In Canberra and the nearby areas, our knowledgeable professional tile cleaners will examine your surfaces and, using the proper method, restore the integrity of your flooring.
Have the stones in your flooring developed scratches, stains, etchings, or other discolourations? Has the lustre of your flooring faded? Perhaps it’s getting harder to maintain your surfaces? Bluestone, limestone, sandstone, marble, granite, donnybrook stone, travertine, and terrazzo all have scratches and surface damage that we can typically remove.
How Do Stone Scratches Occur?
Stones are frequently relatively soft and porous, despite their appearance of being very hard. Sand, grit, and grime, which function as virtual sandpaper, over time will wear and etch natural stone surfacing, which is typically laid in areas with significant foot traffic. There will eventually be spots and scratch marks left by ongoing exposure to some cleaning agents and other acidic materials. Unprotected furniture legs or a bag can leave significant scratches on stone surfaces that are difficult to erase with regular household cleaning supplies and equipment.
Process Of Our Stone Scratch Removal
Although stones have an attractive look, they can be vulnerable to minor scuffs and scratches. Your marble surfaces may eventually become worn and damaged, even with the best care and upkeep. Minor scuffs and scratches can be removed with ease by our Stone Scratch Removal Canberra team.
- We will remove any debris and dirt that could damage or scratch your marble surface by cleaning it with stone cleaning soap and water. The last thing we want while trying to remove scratches from your countertop is debris.
- Then we will utilise fine paper or our specialised equipment to slowly and gently sand or polish out surface blemishes. Use just fine-grit paper and the appropriate grade of wool; otherwise, you risk removing more marks than you intended to.
- Our experts will rinse the area once again with clean water, then dry it with a dry, clean microfiber cloth. Apply generous amounts of stone polish to the cloth, then gently wipe the marble down in broad, circular strokes to get rid of any noticeable scratches and scuffs.
- Before returning to regular usage, we will let the marble polish completely dry for up to eight hours and give the surface a gentle wash with soap and water.
Why Choose Us For Stone Scratch Removal In Canberra?
- Stone Scratch Removal in Canberra is a highly skilled task best left to qualified experts. We can cure practically any issue with excellent results because of our in-depth knowledge and the newest, state-of-the-art equipment.
- We are always here to assist, and we guarantee that you will be delighted with the work done.
- Any day of the week, you can always count on us to meet your demands for residential or commercial stone repair. We are open on weekends.
- Our online booking form makes it simple to view the team’s current availability. We’ll take care of the rest; you only need to pick the best day and time for your Stone Scratch Removal in Canberra.
- Our Stone Scratch Removal service is transparent, you don’t have to worry about extra charges. Our Services are cost-effective and budget-friendly. Our staff have Certificate III in Cleaning Operations.
One of the best and most reasonable services
This company offers a fantastic service from booking to cleaning. The professional gave me a few pieces of advice on how to maintain tiles and grouts. He cleaned my tiled floors beautifully and charged less. I highly recommend it!
Best steam cleaning company
I was so frustrated with my tiled floor because of germs, dust, and other irritants. The experts of this company used steam cleaning for cleaning tiles and solved my problems. My floors look beautiful and smell great now. Thank you so much!
Great tile sealing technique
My tiles were looking so bad and smelled disgusting. But thanks to this company. The employee was an expert and uses the steam cleaning method to remove stubborn stains and smells. My tiles were sealed as well. Now the floors are looking pretty and smell great. Fantastic job!
Stone Scratch Removal Canberra
Call us at 02 6105 9869